It’s very important to keep all the financials details in single point, isn’t it? Who are all agree the above point? Hope everyone will agree. Let’s assume we are keeping the financial details in scatted manner. Either it’s difficult to track all details or it will consume some amount of time to consolidate all the details.
In this technology world, we are all using hi-fi mobiles such as iPhone, iPad or any other Android device. Also we are using some more informatics apps. In addition to that app, just give a try to personal capital banking and investing app.
Do you have this question in mind?
- Why I need to go for Personal Capital Banking and Investing app?
- What is the advantage of this app?
Answer is simple, read below points
- It allows you to access all your financial accounts in one aggregated view.
- User's asset growth is presented in a beautiful, concise, and clear format.
- Accounts from disparate investment formats (such as mutual funds, stocks, money market accounts, checking/savings) are integrated with ease.
- Private investment advisors are available to provide additional account management services for a low 1% fee, but the app itself is 100% free.
Advantage of Personal Banking app compared to other app in market
- Consolidate all your financial accounts in one single view, Look and feel of aggregated view is good compared to other app
- By identifying mutual fund fees, it allows you to see where you could save money
- By using this app you can track down your income, savings and investment performance.
- In addition to that, it allows you to calculate mutual fund fee, 401k free organizer and universal check up.