Saturday, March 5, 2011

Still good hearted persons living in chennai

I don't know about this world and so far I never went outside India so nothing is there to comment. Today I met one great man for some personal reason. He asked me to wait for some time frankly speaking I felt sad at that time after few minutes he said sorry for the mistake he done. You already know I'm good heart person so I accepted his apologizes. No no bad words.

Actually I met him for my favor. We started to talk for more than 30 minutes. After 30 minutes he started to say the ups and down's of his life. Mostly the story traveled only in down's.. It's really long story to narrate here so I skipped. He told his future plan his aim is to build orphanage in 15 acres with his own money and he don't want to ask money to anyone. He is looking for more than 40 to 50 crore to achieve the success.

Really he spent his more pocket money for education purpose to needy children.
Nothing he expect and his motto only to serve poor children.

Hidden personality serving for poor and needy people.
Hats off to great man........







No comments: